Our client is searching for an Associate Manager, Digital Merchandising. Start ASAP and onsite. Endeca or BCC knowledge a must!
• Pull all reporting on a weekly basis (including but not limited to): product selling, channel selling, financial reporting an ad hoc project reporting as needed
• Analyze sales on weekly/monthly basis to understand what products are working and not working to help develop strategies and activities to grow sales.
• Create creative and operational tickets for all site refreshes, new launches, and new experiences
• Create linking documents, and help determine locations for all site assets.
• Assist and help in the visual merchandising of the site by boosting and burying product based on the Merchandise Managers recommendations
• Work closely with the Merchandise Assistants to ensure product information and correct flagging in JDA to all attributes are accurate to create a world class customer experience online.
• Ensure all new skus go live on time.
• Update product information in multiple systems to ensure accurate display on the website
• Assist in maintenance and distribution of OmniChannel Calendar for all of digital
• Assist in updating search results and no search results on the website
• Partner with production counterpart to ensure all new product goes live and assist in SKU audit to correct any issues with SKUs going live
• Help manager filtering and faceting functions on the site to make sure the customer is provided the best options to narrow their product search
• Develop cross sell and up sell opportunities throughout the Customer’s shopping experience
• Help create category and collection pages to support initiatives as needed
• Understand what is going on in the marketplace from a trend and competition standpoint and inform the team so we are prepared to capture trends quickly and position ourselves to win against the competition
• Understand and utilize ecommerce catalog management system
• Ad hoc projects as needed
• Perform other duties as required
• Does not have any direct supervisory responsibilities.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related field or equivalent combination of experience and instruction.
• 3+ years of digital/ecommerce experience, digital/e-commerce merchandising experience preferred
Skill and Ability:
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• Preferred knowledge of BCC and Endeca
• Ability to multi-task and utilize resources to execute tasks within a deadline oriented environment.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills.
• Commitment to continuous process improvement, initiatives and ability to solve problems creatively.
• Highly motivated and high level of initiative; inspires confidence to work independently and in support of department goals and business objectives.
• Ability to build relationships and work cross functionally.
• Ability work nights and weekends as needed.
• Strong analytics and computer skills (MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint).