• Join the US Fashion team based in San Jose, and provide general merchandising support for Fashion Landing Pages, Sales & Events and Fashion Boutiques, in order to create a world-class experience
• Create relevant merchandised assorts for specific events or editorial that will support the Fashion brand and drive sales. This includes, but is not limited to:
o Managing campaign operations: Merchandise product, maintain targeted levels of inventory, ensure accuracy of price points and assortment integrity, remove sold out items
o Create linking documents as needed for Fashion Landing Pages
o Assist with providing assortment links for Fashion Sales & Events
o Assist with product selection for campaigns
o Help with consumer acquisition pilots: Key Value Item guidance, Target pricing etc…
• Fashion Landing Page, Boutique and Sales and Events Metric tracking
o Track sales attributed to the different fashion site formats
Knowledge, skills, abilities, experience, and education required to perform job.
• Must have 3-4 Years of merchandising experience in Fashion retail industries; ecommerce experience strongly preferred.
• Knowledge of industry trends, key brands, key players.
• Strong experience of merchandising a diverse set of products and driving sales as a result.
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects with attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills: written and verbal
• Excellent cross functional negotiation skills
• Interest in Fashion ecommerce
Bachelors Degree Required
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs