SF BAY AREA APPLICANTS ONLY PLEASE
A Fortune 500 Global e-commerce client is seeking an eCommerce professional to manage the events and programs that connect the buyers of Business & Industrial with new & used, branded inventory. This person is responsible for event production and coordination within the category.
The ideal candidate will have experience in ecommerce and experience within any of the industries listed above. He/she will be responsible for ensuring all aspects of programs and events are flawlessly delivered across onsite, mobile, social, affiliates and other channels.
• Coordinates and supports Merchants and Promotions Managers for tech programs and events.
• Ensures programs are flawlessly executed in partnership with cross-functional teams. Responsible for end-to-end event execution, including: merchandising, quality control, seller listing QA, inventory management, creative asset review, and marketing coordination.
• Detailed weekly reporting for events and the electronics storefront.
The ideal candidate is an experienced professional with a strong product orientation. He/she has a track record of success and demonstrated ability to understand strategy plans, as well as the ability to focus in to nail detailed execution. Proven analytical thinking, exceptional organizational skills, and attention to detail are must-haves. He/she is an effective communicator and able juggle many priorities at once.
• 2+ years of ecommerce/web experience, ideally within the electronics landscape.
• Ability to learn internal tools quickly.
• Buying or merchandising experience is ideal.
• Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and adapt to dynamic environment.
• Able to manage multiple tasks and reprioritize projects as situations arise.
• Output focused, able to take high level direction, event/program plans and turn into valued and tangible output. Attention to detail is a must.
• Strong technical skills, ability to work with ecommerce platform tools. Familiar and comfortable with Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint) and Adobe Photoshop.
• Demonstrated analytical strength. Exceptional problem-solving skills, fact-based analysis skills.
• Understands customer pain points and develops action plans to address them.
• Excellent presentation, communication skills with both management and customers.
• Focuses on assignment at hand, and plans day-to-day activities to complete individual tasks.
• Understands and is aware of project objectives and schedules.
• Seeks new tasks as current tasks are completed.
• Participates in project meetings.
• Conduct thorough QA checks on assigned clients, leveraging proper QA checklist at each round of proofs and final mailing prior to sending to Production Teams.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent