SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Aid in the development of unique and engaging Digital Marketing campaigns including the execution of proposals for Advanced Digital Services clients, new internal client acquisitions, and generating campaign performance reporting.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: % OF TIME
1. Lead digital marketing campaign development and execution to create successful campaigns for various Business Units including Home Video, Consumer Products, Digital Distribution etc,. (25%)
2. Establish and maintain relationships with technology and editorial partners and generate new digital marketing opportunities to secure best and broadest promotional and editorial coverage. (25%)
3. Research potential online partners on a campaign by campaign basis working with internal resources to ensure timely distribution of campaign assets. (10%)
4. Increase participation in viral marketing initiatives within social networks and blogs, integrating tools such as widgets and ARGs into standard online outreach. (10%)
5. Develop and launch creative online promotional strategies/partnerships as “added-value” to client driven digital marketing campaigns. (10%)
6. Generate campaign performance reporting reflecting impressions and media value in association with all campaigns executed on behalf of WBADS clients. (15%)
7. Assist in identifying and growing new team procedures and processes to enhance current Digital Marketing offerings (5%)
• Defining Digital Marketing plans (including strategy and tactics); evaluating, proposing and selecting content to syndicate to promotional partners, evaluating and selecting promotional and editorial partners, developing and executing third-party promotions.
JOB QUALIFICATION STANDARDS
Minimum of 3-4 years experience in Digital Marketing campaign planning, strategizing and execution. Experience with online promotional partnership development, viral marketing and social media, (Facebook, Twitter, MySpace), desired.
Education, Professional Training, Technical Training or Certification
BA in Communications or Marketing preferred..
Entertainment industry/agency experience preferred.
Negotiation and strategic marketing skills are essential.
Must excel in project organization and management.
General computer knowledge is required (Microsoft Office,), as is experience with software applications necessary to complete projects (including Powerpoint, Excel, Word).
Must possess excellent problem solving skills.
Must be a “self-starter” as well as work in a group project environment.
Must be able to prepare and maintain software documentation.
Must be able to organize and schedule a high workload, efficiently.
Must have flexible and friendly personality to interface closely the production staff.
Must be able to communicate effectively with others (staff, management, vendors, etc.).
Must be able to understand a user’s needs and translate them into an application environment
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
SUMMARY OF POSITION: