• Works in coordination with the Brand Manager to manage assigned category of business.
• Works closely with cross-functional partners (design, content design, engineering, packaging) throughout the global product development process.
• Responsible for product development lifecycle; track and monitor production dates, ship dates and work with cross-functional team to make sure deadlines are met.
• Independently completes consumer and competitive research projects; provides recommendations in order to support brand development.
• Collaborate with global subsidiaries to address global needs and market feedback; support global information needs.
• Prepares Marketing Reports and manages line documentation (line lists, merchandising outlines, etc.)
• Introduces and presents new products, strategies and/or research findings
Experience. Education & Skills
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing/Business or related (or equivalent); MBA preferred.
• 3-7 years of marketing experience (or Masters with 1-5).
• Similar 'consumer product' marketing experience in toys or another trend driven consumer products company is required.
• Product development knowledge/experience required.
• Toy experience is highly preferred.
• Experience working with licensors/licensees is highly preferred
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships and work effectively with people at all levels.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Strong communication skills (written and verbal) with the ability to influence and persuade.
• Ability to handle a high volume of work while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail
• Computer proficiency: MS Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint.
• Must be a self-starter with a proactive approach to work.
• Ability to work independently as well as work within a team.
• Ability to prioritize work in order to meet important deadlines.
• Solid analytical skills with ability to research and analyze data in order to present sound, well thought out recommendations.
• Strong presentation skills.
• Excellent attention to detail and follow up skills.
• Creative problem solver with a solution oriented approach
• Highly collaborative
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs