Aquent's Fortune 500 client is looking for an Associate Marketing Manager for an ongoing assignment, in their offices in Berkeley, CA.
- Business strategy: Provide vision and strategic thinking to achieve business objectives. Contribute and evaluate business building strategies, owning both topline and bottom line results.
- Marketing Execution: Develop and execute the marketing activation plan, including price promotions, in store creative and campaign planning with internal and external partners.
- Project Management: Lead packaging projects, product improvements, or new product commercialization, working across the cross-functional team to deliver results.
- Business Analysis and Tracking: Track in market performance and lead forecasting process, identifying issues and opportunities. Work with sales, finance and operations on analysis and recommendations.
- Consumer Insights: Become the voice of the consumer by synthesizing insights across all touchpoints. Determine key questions and research needs to move the business forward. Work with the consumer insights team to charter research projects and translate insights to business strategies.
- Responsible for a variety of management functions across this natural and organic food brand's portfolio of products.
- You will be a key member of the business team who will provide strategic thinking and lead projects from idea through execution
- Lead teams and provide a compelling vision, be creative yet analytical/financially oriented, be resourceful in handling project roadblocks, and a strong executor.
- MBA strongly preferred
- 3+ years marketing work experience, Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) STRONGLY preferred
- A personal passion for natural and organic products is a plus
- Project management experience is a must
- Strong communication, analytical and execution skills
- Excellent computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Experience with syndicated data (IRI, Nielsen, Spins)
- History of collaboration and leading teams (cross-functional, agencies, etc.)
- Ability to build strong relationships and influence
- A can-do attitude, a passion for variety, and the ability to wear many hats