This job contributes to our client success by coordinating the development and launch of promotional, targeted and customer lifecycle email campaigns. Utilizing cross-functional project management skills and digital acumen, this role will ensure that projects remain on schedule, on brand and well executed.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
Responsibilities and essential job functions include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Helps manage coordination and development of email marketing campaigns from brief to deployment.
• Works in partnership with internal/external cross-functional teams including strategy, creative, analytics and agency vendors to communicate campaign activities, schedules and timelines to ensure deliverables are aligned and integrated into existing plans for streamlined execution
• Responsible for coordination and management of internal reviews and QA/testing of email deliverables
• Main focus on personalized marketing email campaigns involving deep segmentation strategies to deliver relevant and compelling targeted offers/content to Rewards members.
• Serves as quality control to ensure tests are accurate prior to deployment, legal requirements and brand standards are met, and the defined user experience is correct
• Supports manager to establish and maintain processes to ensure effective and timely development and execution of campaigns within defined budgets.
Required knowledge, skills and abilities
• 3-5 years prior experience supporting direct-to-customer digital marketing communications within a corporate or agency environment; 1-3 years email marketing experience strongly preferred
• Strong understanding of email best practices, metrics and associated KPIs; Familiar with dynamic content, segmentation strategy and data connections as it relates to email marketing.
• Excellent project management, problem solving and organizational skills.
• Strong attention to detail and expertise in managing and prioritizing multiple projects/campaigns in a fast-paced, nimble yet deadline-driven environment
• Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills; enthusiasm and ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team with capacity to build new and efficient approaches through industriousness and adaptability; Experience working with outside vendors/agency partners.
• Excellent communication skills; present ideas clearly and concisely, both in writing and in person
• Strong analytical skills; comfortable distilling data into insights/optimization opportunities
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related work experience
You will help support our personalized marketing efforts with Rewards emails and offers. Specifically playing a critical role in regards to process management and QA.
What does a typical work day entail?
Ensuring email assets and deliverables are delivered on time. Reviewing and QAing to ensure assets are correct and working with cross-functional teams to manage the overall process of getting an email campaign/offer out the door.
What are the must/nice to have skills you are looking for in this CW?
Cross-team collaboration, attention to detail, and communication.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs