ASSOCIATE MARKETING MANAGER (DIGITAL BRAND MANAGEMENT)
START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: 5 MONTHS
LOCATION: SAN FRANCISCO
** A FORTUNE 500 RETAIL COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL ASSOCIATE MARKETING MANAGER (DIGITAL BRAND MANAGEMENT)! **
- Responsible for the development of customer facing product messaging across online marketing channels.
- Partner with the brand management team to develop a deep understanding of brand messages and the commercial plan and bring stories to life digitally.
- Build a strategic messaging and content plan rooted in key customer segments, taking into account brand needs, business needs and personalization efforts (pre-season and in-season)
- Write briefs for all site and email messages, ensuring the message hierarchy, customer need and product information are clearly defined
- Partner with brand management and online buying to gain a deep understanding of the global assortment, brand initiatives and online business needs
- Work closely with consumer insights to develop an understanding of our global/ regional customers- what they want/ need from our brand.
- Partner with creative and styling to bring stories to life through compelling concepts and outfitting/ photography.
- Respond to business- adjust or create new content in-season
- Understand performance KPI’s and adjusting plans accordingly
- Positive attitude and ability to manage change, thrive in a fast-paced environment, deal with ambiguity, and prioritize multiple projects
- 3+ years of relevant experience (retail, ecommerce, brand management)
- Customer focused lens for bringing to life brand and product stories
- Experience working with creative teams.
- Ability to build and manage effective cross functional relationships
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Ability to effectively organize and share information.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (excel, power point)
- Exceptional communication skills (one-on-one, small and large groups, with peers and management)