Our client in the CPG Industry is seeking an Associate Marketing Communications Manager to join their team rapidly growing marketing team! Reporting to the Marketing Communications Manager, you will drive campaign timelines, deliverables, and communications. You will also be responsible for the management and execution of assigned campaigns. Collaborating and integrating cross functionally, the Associate Marketing Communications Manager is expected to manage and support work across the functional matrix both within the marketing & innovation team and across sales and other departments to achieve objectives and business improvement.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned):
- Manage and execute seasonal marketing campaigns that drive sales and generate repeatable results, in accordance with the organization's marketing strategy.
- Work with sales and marketing leaders to define the sales, product and marketing objectives and key messages to ensure alignment of efforts.
- Manage communication with graphic designers, agencies and media planners to develop messaging and execute tactics that are high quality, on brand and align with marketing strategies.
- Coordinate campaign tasks and ensures all pertinent information is communicated to broader departments and/or team members.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Understanding of consumer communications principles, strategy and best practices
- Understanding of and ability to readily apply consumer insights within communication and engagement activities
- Strong ability to manage agencies and other third party vendors
- Business acumen and tactical judgement, problem-solving ability
- Developing analysis and judgement of creative work to ensure quality, alignment and effectiveness
- Developing strategic and tactical planning ability including development and execution of communication platforms, media mix, messaging and content
- Developing understanding of campaign performance analysis and key performance metrics
Education, Experience and Certifications:
- 3-5 years of progressively advancing consumer communication and engagement experience required, preferably a mix of agency and CPG experience
- Experience with CPG/food brands operating through retailers REQUIRED
- Demonstrated success in competitive and high criteria professional and/or academic environments
- BA/BS required, MBA preferred – expectation of at least 1 academic degree in business, marketing or related area