Under the direction of the Channel Marketing Manager, Latin America, the Associate Market Analyst is responsible for assisting in coordinating the implementation of short and long-term marketing strategic plans and programs to ensure customer satisfaction, satisfy market potential, and obtain the desired profit, market penetration and growth. Required to maintain a cooperative relationship with Communications, Field Sales, Product Marketing teams and various external suppliers, distributors, and media contacts.
Showroom and Retail Support:
Coordinate and manage all marketing related tactics to launch, maintain and drive traffic to showrooms and retail locations in the region.
1. Work with communications on the graphics, signage and collateral materials necessary to educate the customer on the Kohler products, following the brand guidelines.
2. Support showroom launch activities and maintenance tracker to keep all related activities up to date
3. Work as part of the team on coordinating related activities that need to occur to launch and maintain a showroom such as: product training for sales associates, develop and mail updated literature, define and communicate product showroom requirements, keep graphics and core assortment updated.
4. Support launch events including guest lists, invitations, wow factor, catering, media, PR.
5. Assist with specific retail needs and customer requirements such as quarterly customer brochure, Motivational Program updates, etc.
Channel Activity Support:
1. Develop and launch regional literature for showrooms, line books, brand brochures, among others.
2. Keep track of new product roadmap and coordination of launch materials.
3. Support with line review presentation preparation
4. Continuous alignment with Kohler Communications Team on new graphic and business need requirements.
Channel Marketing Activities
1. Contribute in the executions of the Builder and Dealer Programs.
2. Obtain trade publications, government reports, competitive price sheets, visits to distributors and trade shows, etc. showing trends and conditions based on sales.
3. Develop awareness of competitive products, pricing, performance, and market share including trends in product design, architecture, interiors, living environments, etc. for the purpose of drawing conclusions on product continuance or modifications, market potential, etc. This includes preparing product positioning charts by market/product line.
4. Demonstrate appropriate level of competency in the following areas: Drive Continuous Improvement, Set High Standards of Performance, Leadership, Teamwork, Communication, Business Acumen, Management of Self, Management/Development of Others, Focus on the End Customer, and Build Trust.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, English, Public Relations, Advertising or a related degree.
- Preferably with one to three years of experience in a corporate marketing role, ideally with the Latin America region.
- Must have strong verbal and writing skills in Spanish.
- Must be a strategic thinker, team player and have excellent English and Spanish written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to speak and write in English and Spanish at a very professional level, in order to author publishing material.