- This is a (6) month temporary opportunity with potential to extend
- Large agency or Network Broadcast experience is required
- Bilingual Spanish / English is a plus
- Must have proof of eligibility to work in the US
- Local candidates only please
Our Fortune 500 Media & Entertainment Client is looking for an Associate (2-3 years experience) Marketing Project Manager to add to their project team. If selected for the role, your primary function would be to support the Marketing Strategy Team in their efforts to develop innovative integrated marketing initiatives that secure distribution, drive distributor and Client revenue, reinforce the value of the Client's network portfolio and increase network ratings.
- Manage brand assets in affiliate campaigns and materials.
- Work with brand liaisons to request and deliver marketing assets.
- Monitor process for asset request and delivery and suggest process improvements where appropriate.
- Serve as support liaison with research on various projects as needed.
- Create process to regularly merchandise efforts.
- Track all Client brand inclusion in marketing materials and create summaries of and network partnerships.
- Manage Client partnerships and projects.
- Track and analyze individual campaign results and return on investment.