- This is a (5) month temporary assignment with potential to extend
- Local candidates only
- Ideal candidate will have had 3 - 5 years experience in Agency, Tourism, or Media & Entertainment Marketing Project Management
- Must have proof of eligibility to work in the US
Our Fortune 500 Media & Entertainment Client is looking to add an Associate Level Marketing Project Manager to their project team.
The Project Manager works closely with vendors/contractors assigned to their campaigns, managing them within scope and budget, as well as assuring their elements are executed on-quality (tactical) and on-time in support of the overarching campaign deliverables. An effective problem solver on a day-to-day basis, the Project Manager must be adept at anticipating problems and recognizing opportunities to realize efficiencies and minimize scope creep and budget waste.
- Project Lifecycle Management Leads Project kick-off, presenting key deliverables, initial Spec Sheets, time-lines and budgets Monitors project budgets and schedules daily
- Catches project scope creep
- Accountable for staying within agreed upon budget and informing all parties of any changes to scope/assumptions/issues that arise
- Manages and updates project work-back schedules Identifies and proactively resolves any deliverables that might fall behind schedule
- Manages tactical quality of all client partner deliverables (specs) and Ensures smooth hand off of deliverables from Creative Services to Marketing and IT departments.
- Project/Program Administration
- Responsible for the consistent successful facilitation of project(s) from estimation through launch and maintenance
- Manages project transactions (reviews and adjusts) on a weekly basis Manages all projects on-quality (tactical), on-time and on-budget
- Vendor Management
- Facilitates estimate development and confirmation of vendor(s) selection and final production schedules for print and production work with Purchasing and when necessary the Studio Print Manager
- Ensures hand off of print/production ready files to vendor(s) for production, with Print Production manager where necessary
- Ensures all project outside costs are accurately represented
- Ensure all project outside costs are accurately coded and represented in internal billing systems (i.e. SNAP, SRM, Versa)