Our Leading Media and Entertainment Client is looking for a Graphics Project Manager.
The Associate Graphics Project Manager will be responsible for facilitating seamless development of the client's art assets from inception through final art release on a global scale. The AGPM will utilize the appropriate business tools, analytics, communication and prioritization skills to lead asset development cross functionally to deliver assets as defined by the project schedules.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
-Facilitate collaborative Creative Review meetings with the Global Creative Development brand leads/designers and Gatekeepers.
- Responsible for monitoring project health and collaborating/aligning with the Project Manager on any required escalation. Flags issues and come prepared with recommended solutions.
- Review initial schedules defined by the Project Manager vs. projected assets and team resources. Ensure overall global project development priorities are aligned and communicated cross functionally and with external partners as required. Lead all related discussions with Project Manager and Team as required to ensure milestones are maintained/current.
- Ensure all related Global Development schedule milestones are coordinated and current within the main system and related business systems ahead of the respective Topline meeting. Attend associated team Topline meetings with prepared and predetermined recommendations/updates. Ensure resolutions to all package/instruction art milestone issues are negotiated, resolved and next steps agreed to at each Topline meeting.
- Lead SCRUM styled meetings with Global Creative Development partners so clear next steps are maintained and communicated internally & externally.
-Ensure art deliverable data accuracy within client's systems to support escalation. Escalate concerns and potential solutions diligently and accurately.
-As needed negotiations with critical internal partners globally to improve schedules and to ensure priorities are identified and plan for “on time” milestone completions.
- Ensure smooth transfer and availability of key assets such as (but not limited to) Copy, Instruction art, Collateral art, and Photo Samples.
• Licensor(s): Asset delivery confirmation to internal Licensing Coordinator for formal submissions and monitor approvals.
• Expediting: Facilitate ‘in person’ approval meetings (Total Product Offering, Creative Approval and/or Technical Approval) as required to quickly achieve gatekeeper approval on art files.
• Graphic Print Change Request Forms (GPCRs): Facilitates change request program, identifies cost & evaluates schedule impacts, communicates changes to global partners with associated action plans.
• Process: Learn intimate knowledge of Hasbro’s product development processes. Champion ways to refine and improve PDS processes to gain efficiencies in bringing products to market. Leads efforts by inspiring team members to improve systems, processes and procedures. Works together with other team leads & HFE staff to establish process and facilitate workflow for collaborating on projects.
• Graphics Coordination/Pre-Press: Collaborate closely with Graphic Production Specialist to ensure seamless art deliverables and disseminate global communications, action items, etc.
• Make results a top priority while assuring attention to detail. Utilize strong informed decision making, innovative problem solving, while embracing a global mind set.
• Ability to handle multiple brands and/or projects concurrently under compressed timelines
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Project and/or Production Management with a graphic development background (preferred).
• 1-3 years experience managing people and projects through a brand development process in a brand creative environment.
• Strong initiative and self starter
• Proven project management abilities and analytical skills
• Strong experience using Microsoft Office tools and process flow diagram tool.
• Ability to identify opportunities to gain efficiency in daily operations as well as ability to provide summary of efficiency Manager.