- This is a (5) month temporary assignment with potential to extend
- Local candidates only please
- Must have a digital portfolio link on your resume to be considered
- Must have proof of eligibility to work in the US as W2 employee, Sponsorship not available
Our Fortune 500 Tourism & Hospitality Client is looking to add an Associate (2+ years exp) level Graphic Designer to their project team. We are looking for experienced graphic designers who have a broad range of talent. Candidate should have a minimum of 2 years’ experience and a Bachelor’s in Graphic Design. Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe InDesign required. Must have strong layout skills – experience designing and managing layout of brochures, magazine pages/articles, info-materials, training materials, sales advertisements etc is preferred as this person will be on a eLearning team helping to manage the organization/layout and graphic contents of their e-learning materials. They are not developing the informational content of the materials though.
If selected you would be responsible for:
- Design print collateral, participant materials, presentation graphics and digital artwork
- Develop user interface concepts and final artwork for use in eLearning courseware and learning web sites
- Establish new learning program creative treatments to deliver a cohesive brand for the end products
- Work closely with partners to shape the creative direction of deliverables from concept to final creative
- Work within a Sales department to design print sales tools and/or tools used in sales training.