Our Fortune 500 Fashion Retail Client is looking for an Associate Email Producer!
TITLE: Associate Email Producer
DURATION: 1 year +
LOCATION: San Francisco (downtown)
The Email Associate Producer is responsible for the production of on-time, error-free email content for the client’s website.
Support a team of digital producers throughout the email build process by:
• Gathering email campaign requirements, including content and design materials.
• Receive creative assets from designers, prepare, optimize, slice email content producing build-ready files.
• Build error-free email content adhering to email quality standards.
• Making necessary edits to the creative in order to meet the campaign needs.
• Works closely with the Digital Producers to understand required timelines and schedules for emails to ensure deliverables meet deadlines.
• Proactively and clearly communicating with Digital Producers and Designers, accommodating change requests and questions, and delivering the email build in a consistent and timely manner.
• Testing email content for display and functionality on multiple email clients, and on both desktop and mobile devices.
• Acting as a technical liaison between the Designers and Digital Producers.
• Maintaining personal daily and weekly schedule to ensure email assets are delivered on time.
• Assist in quality control of email deliverables.
• Assess processes and communication methods of delivery schedule, and identify improvement areas. Work with manager to implement change where needed.
• Must be extremely detail-oriented, quality-driven, proactive, and responsible
• Quick learner, problem solver, team player, question asker
• A knack for problem-solving
• Strong listening, verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work within a team
• The ability to work quickly and under pressure
• Ability to self-manage and meet varying deadlines for multiple projects – organizational skills with the ability to manage time is a must
• Keen eye for typesetting when editing creative files
• Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Photoshop
• Proficiency with spreadsheet programs (Google Sheets, SmartSheets)
• Ability to apply past learning to present and future situations
• Constant drive to gain additional knowledge to improve skill-set Minimum Experience
• 1-3 years of detailed task planning and execution experience
• 1-3 years of related online/email experience with a strong preference for ecommerce
• 1 year working with an email service provider and tools such as SFMC, MailChimp, ExactTarget, Moveable Ink, or similar is preferred
• Past experience producing email and or website content preferred
• Demonstrates a working knowledge of basic Photoshop skills for image editing and processing