Detailed Job Description/Responsibilities
• Supports the Sr. Email Marketing Manager in the planning and execution of email marketing and marketing automation campaigns and conducts discovery and/or planning as needed
• Manages daily email campaigns including creative development, setup, segmentation/geo-targeting and testing to deployment and campaign optimization
• Responsible for developing and leveraging technical systems (data, templates, automations, processes) to drive efficiencies and enable the execution of product, promotional and trigger email campaigns
• Analyzes all aspects of email program and campaign performance, providing recommendations to improve the overall effectiveness
• Must work collaboratively with the design/creative teams to convert marketing campaign concepts into effective email programs
• Research and report on email industry trends and provide recommendations based on best practices
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams – workflows, tasks, approvals – keep track of changes
• Experience with email marketing, agency or client-side, with consumer experience a plus.
• Strong ability to effectively work cross functionally within a large organization and with external partners.
• 3+ years product and/or consumer marketing in the technology & or entertainment space.
• Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment.
• Team player with strong ability to execute in a functionally-organized company.
• Strong Project Management skills.
• Excellent communication skills, organizational skills and detail orientation.
• Analytic approach to business – know the numbers and use them to drive decision-making
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related discipline.