Our Fortune 500 eCommerce Client is looking for an Associate Director – Creative Resourcing
- Core responsibilities: The Associate Director is directly responsible for the following:
- Defining available Creative Capacity (the amount of creative bandwidth available to the Marketing Team), devising a system to track and forecast Creative Capacity, and liaising with both Marketing and Planning to proactively align the needs of the business to available resources.
- Managing budget ($2.1M) for an offshore vendor contract and liaising with Procurement to make updates to the vendor’s scope of work as-needed ensure any contracts
- Overseeing the day-to-day relationship with the offshore vendor; ensuring the vendor is integrated into client’s ways of working and liaising with the PMO (Project Management Organization) to update processes on an as-needed basis
- Optimizing cost of creative – light modeling to optimize workload between the onshore and offshore teams; rolling out tools/templates/ways of working that maximize efficiency of the onshore team
- Assist the Resourcing Director as-needed with human capital management: may include drafting and fielding a capabilities assessment, change management plan, etc.
• Proactive with a can-do attitude
• Able to toggle between tasks, agile and adept at quickly adapting to a fluid work environment
• Comfortable with ambiguity and able to mediate during difficult conversations
• Fluent and comfortable in Microsoft Excel
• Excited by the idea of with the Director to build something from the ground up
• Prior experience in Change Management
• Prior experience in Stakeholder Management
• Prior experience managing contracts over $1M
• Prior experience managing offshore vendor relationships