In 1975, the ad agency, Ogilvy & Mather, developed the highly successful "Don't Leave Home Without Them" ad campaign for our award-winning client. Our client was also one of the earliest users of “cause marketing” - for each purchase made, they contributed to the renovation of a NYC Landmark generating contributions of $1.7 million.
About This Role:
A program called Small Business Saturday® will be observed for the 8th year on the Saturday after Thanksgiving, when the country is motivated to shop and support their local small businesses to kick off the holiday shopping season. The Associate Digital Marketing Project Manager will play a critical role as a champion of our client’s marketing excellence and campaign execution efforts across a cross-functional team. In this role, you will be responsible for working with the Global Advertising & Brand Management Team to ensure creative marketing strategy is perfected for execution. This is a great ‘brain-training’ opportunity to jump-start a marketing career as this role is very critical to the annual SBS campaign. The role is 40 hours a week, until Dec. 2017 (with the opportunity to extend), onsite, lower NYC.
What You Will Do:
- Manage multi-channel campaign set-up, creative execution and reporting.
- Project management of various strategic work-streams to effectively align campaign timelines and coordinate changes to creative assets for flawless execution.
- Liaise with creative and development agencies, and internal stakeholders to ensure the assets are on schedule.
- Work side-by-side with program owners to map out core asset needs and where additional support is needed.
- Assist in SBS marketing strategy and process optimization and function as an Brand Ambassador between marketing, legal, and other departments
What You Need:
- 2+ years of work experience, with an interest in marketing.
- Bachelor degree in business, finance or marketing.
- Digital and digital agency a plus
- Advanced skills in Excel required; strong MS Word/PowerPoint skills
- Extremely detail oriented, yet able to handle multiple projects and tasks.
- Must be able to thrive in a changing, dynamic environment.
- Professional, polished, patient and mature.
- Assertive with impeccable communication skills.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work well under pressure with a passion for high quality and responsiveness to internal and external customers.
What is it like working with Aquent? I’m glad you asked! Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
- Subsidized health and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k), access to FSA Program; direct deposit for your paycheck
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!); free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com; free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)
That’s it! The rest is up to you, if you are interested in this amazing opportunity please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org