About The Company:
Over the years, our trusted Fortune 500 financial and insurance client has built a reputation based on service, advice and trust. Today, this company’s name and distinctive logo are among the most recognizable brands in U.S. Did you know -
- The global company was founded in a basement ofﬁce in downtown Newark, N.J.
- A former high school teacher set a sales record for an individual agent in 1954 by selling $2.5 million in his ﬁrst nine months of employment.
About This Role:
As a (contract/freelance) Associate Digital Marketing Analyst, you will have a passion for data, storytelling and a desire to join a entrepreneurial, forward-thinking, and collaborative culture. This role is part onsite/offsite. Once a week you will attend onsite meetings in Newark, NJ (super easy commute from NYC), work-week is 40 hours, length of assignment until Oct 2017 with possible extension. You will work in an exciting startup environment where you will be encouraged to expand your skills, test your creative boundaries, share new ideas, and have fun.
The business goal is to support digital programs and experiences that engage consumers in the on-demand digital world. The Digital Analytics team is instrumental in measuring the success of these programs, how will the data be captured, and how does this info impact business. This role requires a combination of analytical expertise; business acumen; strategic mindset; client relationship, and project management.
What You Will Do:
- Assist the Customer Office and other Business Units identify success metrics by developing your knowledge of the company’s customer behavior to help define deployment and content strategies.
- You will be able to get creative with technology – meaning you are in a position to help define our data collection and visualization stack and decide which tools to use and how to design the solution
- You will tell compelling stories – the team wants to know what’s working and what’s not, and more importantly, they want to act on that data. Use your digital marketing savvy to find opportunities to capitalize on wins and address areas for improvement
- Also tell stories about the experience: are users able to complete their tasks on the experience? What should they test? You will also tell stories about the customer and business: who are their most valuable customers and how can they acquire and nurture more of them?
What You Need To Have/Know:
- Have a proven track record of using data to answer business questions.
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to identify problems and the desire to proactively solve them
- Ability to learn independently, work collaboratively
- Work or educational experience in data analytics, market research, customer knowledge
- Some experience with web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics) is a plus
- Understanding of media and campaign execution and analysis tools such as ad servers (DFA), organic search, social media management and listening, DMPs, and paid search
- Understanding/experience with tag management systems (e.g. Google Tag Manager, Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager, Ensighten, Teallium)
- Understanding of content management, digital publishing , email marketing tactics and technologies (e.g. Marketo, Eloqua, ExactTarget)
- Knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel, data visualization experience such as Tableau a plus
- Experience running A/B and Multivariate (MVT) tests for digital campaigns
- Prior exposure to financial services or insurance industry a plus
What is it like working with AQUENT? I’m glad you asked! Freelancing long-term with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
- Subsidized health & dental benefits after your first (4) weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k), access to FSA Program; direct deposit for your paycheck; access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Free online courses via Aquent’s Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com; free online courses via Lynda.com
- AQUENT support: your AQUENT Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you’re happy and progressing according to your expectations (we’re also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you’re close to wrapping up)
That’s it! The rest is up to you, if you are interested in this amazing opportunity please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com