• Collaborate with Creative Services Leads and Brand Team on production and design to maintain and manage the visual direction, brand identity, and production quality of each project.
• Develop creative ideas, roughs, mock-ups, and final design/mechanicals on assigned marketing materials for mobile, digital, print, and packaging campaigns, while maintaining Corporate and Brand standards.
• Responsible for design and production of a high-volume of digital assets for mobile and online campaigns. Also responsible for design production for a high volume of template-heavy packaging assets, adhering to Corporate and Brand standards while keeping track and meeting set deadlines.
• Aid in coordinating and gathering of content and key assets from multiple stakeholders to complete projects.
• Assume responsibility for accuracy of final project delivery, i.e., Most up to date artwork, proofreading, and print-ready files.
• Proven ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, tracking and making requested revisions while maintaining and communicating schedules and priorities.
• Provides basic design and production support to Creative Services team, as schedule allows.
• Responsible for follow-through on all projects from inception to completion, including archival.
• 2+ years of related production design experience, with a balance of digital, print, and packaging projects
• Proficient in (Mac) Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign (CC 2014), and Keynote
• Proven ability to create balanced and aesthetically pleasing layouts
• Knowledge and experience in the creation of marketing assets intended for mobile, online and print
• Outstanding written and oral communication skills
• Ability to manage own design and production schedule to the benefit of projects, stakeholders, and associated deadlines
• Proven ability to prioritize projects and deliverables in a demanding, time-sensitive environment
• Demonstrate strong relationship-building skills, with both internal team and external clients
College degree; BA in Communications or related field
Looking for 2+ years of experience designing for digital and print production for marketing and packaging. High volume of asset production. Must be able to manage schedule, be detail-oriented. Basecamp and Entertainment experience preferred in-house or agency. Please include portfolio link/samples in candidate submissions. This is a tight knit group of laid back but deadline oriented individuals so looking for the right personality fit as well.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs