You will be working on the project level under the direction of the Senior Designer or Art Director, the Design Associate is a fresh creative thinker able to translate and extend concepts into effective interactive marketing, web and motion-based designs. Attention to detail and ability to uphold and deliver work at the highest quality standards is essential. Passion for design in all media is essential.
• Designing solutions that meet or exceed the project's stated objectives
• Contributing to the creation of interactive design concepts through participation in brainstorms and other idea-generating team sessions
• Designing mood boards, storyboards, interactive page layouts, site grids and interface demos, photo retouching and enhancements, animated GIFs under direction of the project design lead
• Maintaining high quality on creative and presentation deliverables
• Actively contribute to Studio and project team rapport
Skill and Experience:
• Strong design portfolio with 4+ years education; 2+ years design and interactive work experience preferred
• Ability to articulate and present thoughts and creative ideas
• Ability to multi-task and work efficiently under pressure with careful attention to detail
• A solid working knowledge of the latest versions of applicable programs
• Mac OS, Photoshop and Illustrator, etc.
• A basic understanding of motion design
• A solid understanding of interactivity and the Web
• Passion for design and eagerness to collaborate with other creative people - self-motivated, organized and accountable
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs