Are you they type of individual who enjoys creating organization and structure to support important business enablement functions? Do you like to work in a stimulating, yet rewarding environment full of outgoing and energetic individuals? If this sounds like you, keep reading! Aquent is currently sourcing for an Associate Delivery Manager for a thriving and successful Fortune 500 client, local to the San Francisco Bay market area. The ideal candidate will be responsible for supporting the management and optimization delivery of all assets, which includes supporting the Delivery Management team with things like their Identification of the best work stream for developments of assets for each program, establishing consistent delivery process across all channels partner with production, operations, translations, as well as the agency partners as subject matter experts to achieve volume efficiencies and set the framework for long-term scalability. You will also be responsible for growing and developing strong, structured partnerships with Program Managers, Channel Operation teams and Agencies regarding process optimization and integration of milestones and schedules to large programs.
- Help team in partnering with production and agencies to deliver and optimize creative assets to spec, on time and on budget.
- Be a point of contact to internal production team, production vendors, translations, PM, and vehicle operations.
- Demonstrate Passion for Client Service, Innovation, Expertise, Balance, Respect for All, Teamwork, and Initiative.
- Assist with the support Delivery process
- Collaborate and organize budget efficiencies
- Create cost estimates for programs
- Assist in managing production of assets for long-term scalability
- Help team drive for consistency and quality in all areas