Vitamin T is working with a large agency looking for an ACD-level Visual Designer to help them on an upcoming project.
The Associate Creative Director is expected to develop solid client relations, contribute to the development of digital strategies, communicate and justify conceptual and directional choices, drive the collaborative efforts of the project's creative team, actively contribute to the environment of professional growth and inspires others to exceed expectations. A strong working knowledge of experience design, brand development, online advertising, interactive commerce and the creative process is required. The Associate Creative Director reports to the Creative Director, and may function as a "right hand" to the CD on large projects or brands, or as the Studio's sole lead on smaller projects.
CORE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Reports to Creative Director.
• Serves as creative lead and manages creative teams on major accounts.
• Directs all phases of creative work for major accounts from concept through production.
• Responsible for inspiring and motivating creative teams and accountable for developing and directing creative work of the highest caliber with their teams.
• Responsible for creating brand-on, strategy-on compelling creative online advertising campaigns for assigned clients.
• Responsible for mentoring and leading assigned creative staff and being available to critique their work to maintain consistent creative quality and award winning work.
• Helps Creative Director manage the creative staff, as well as helping to review staff.
• Participates in many new business development efforts, leading creative teams.
• Works directly with account team on all projects.
• Maintains active list of vendor resources i.e., writers, designers, photographers, and Flash developers.
• Bachelor's Degree.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience.
• Online advertising experience.
• Recognized expertise in one of the following: advertising, collateral, identity, interactive design, direct marketing/e-marketing.
• Expert knowledge of all steps required in the creative development process, including providing clear creative direction, giving timely and helpful coaching to improve creative and producing all work cost effectively and on schedule.
• Portfolio of applicable work.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Excellent presentation skills that foster and develop existing and new client relationships.
• Ability to solve problems with keen instincts and organizational experience.
• Proven mentoring, supervisory, and team-building skills.
• Large scale web development
• Provide three web development case studies, along with your portfolio.
Requirements: Very strong branding and visual design sensibility, really strong design work, ideally e-commerce experience, has worked within big design systems.