The client is a digital agency looking for an Associate Creative Director to join their team onsite, 40 hrs/wk in Cupertino, CA for a 6-month contract.
**Possibility to convert to full time for the right candidate
The Associate Creative Director is responsible for conceptual development and the execution of creative deliverables. These responsibilities include creating and communicating concepts, implementing marketing strategies and developing interactive design solutions. Reporting to the Creative Director, you will work with and lead a collaborative team of designers, copywriters, information architects, content analysts, audio designers and production specialists. Balancing creative thinking with interpersonal skills, this person will demonstrate an ability to justify concepts to both the client and the project team.
• Developing concepts and communicating ideas
• Directing & delegating to core creative services disciplines (design, information architecture, audio design, production and copywriting)
• Directly contributing to project design and development: (creating storyboards / initial graphic concepts, conceiving functional design solutions, creating site grids and interface demos)
• Providing quality assurance of all creative deliverables
• Mentoring and coaching team members through project development and performance management
• Building and maintaining a rapport with clients, partner agencies, photographers, model agencies and other vendors
• Contribute to the innovative development of the creative department
• Lead and partner with designers, production artists, writers, content analysts, planners and Information Architects.
• Retail experience (Big retail -- i.e. Nike, Target, Macy's, Ebay, etc.)
• Strong digital design (i.e. websites, web apps, mobile, etc.)
• Experience leading a team of designers, production specialists and writers to creative excellence.
• Experience meeting clients and presenting your work
• Experience with strategic brainstorming, campaign development, creative brief development and creative execution
• Proven aptitude for quick creative thinking with acute attention to detail within demanding deadlines
NICE TO HAVES:
• Motion graphics, Final Cut Pro, AfterEffects, and Illustration experience
• Passion to work with others in a collaborative design space
**Must have a portfolio that showcases strong digital design and retail experience to be considered
If you're interested or know someone who is, please apply now or email me directly with your updated portfolio, hourly rate and availability to interview/start!