My client - a one-stop shop for building + growing a company's digital presence - is looking to add an Associate Creative Director, Copy to their team.
Reporting to the Director of Brand & Creative, you're responsible for building > shaping > evolving their brands' voices through myriad of marketing channels both on- and off-line (including broadcast television - hello!). You'll inspire a growing team of copywriters through sound leadership and pushing good creative into great creative. From concept-through-execution, you will partner with an equally talented ACD, Art where the two of you will help the team - and its brands - make some noise. To you, 'collaboration' is not another four-letter word; you are open to looping others in, riffing out loud, realizing an "a-ha" moment.
If you're idea is to semi-retire to the client-side in the 'burbs, this role is not for you. This is a highly visible role where your thoughts and contributions scale quickly (you're once removed from the CMO, seriously.)
Here's what they're looking to see:
- 10+ years experience at a top ad agency or in-house team AND 5+ years managing the work of other copywriters.
- Note: This role is equivalent to a 'Creative Director' elsewhere; if you just graduated or haven't managed a team before this isn't going to work.
- Strong portfolio that demonstrates work across different channels, including: Advertising, Video (Broadcast, Online), and Digital.
- Must be 100% comfortable discussing strategy and creative with MBA-types throughout the company.
- Good-natured people who are crazy-talented. (Read: Egos need not apply.)
Please include a link to your online portfolio in order to be considered.