Our Client is looking for a Associate Creative Director who can conceive and implement visual marketing programs that range from print media to digital presentations. The ACD will be responsible for developing engaging Branding for our clients that tells a story and elicits an emotional response from readers. The successful candidate will work closely with the design, graphic arts and marketing personnel to deliver content that exceeds the expectations of our clients.
- Assist in the development of the overall project strategy and execution plan of each client
- Leading the creative team with excellent people skills that motivate and inspire
- Overseeing and directing the overall project brand strategy, and Brand Identity
- Creation and maintenance of a high energy, creative staff culture
- Working with the client services staff to understand and meet client expectations
- Sourcing and directing creative talent including freelance writers, designers, digital, social and web developers, videographers, photographers, illustrators, etc.
- Supports business development staff in creation of proposals, sales decks, case studies, social media channels and tools
- Heads up all creative employee reviews; manages budgets of freelance resources
- Involvement in the interviewing and hiring process of future additions to the creative team
- Overseeing all production to ensure quality in imagery, composition, legibility
Required Qualifications & Experience
- 7-10 years of relevant design experience in social media marketing or digital public relations agency
- Experience in Brand Development
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field and a track record
- Impeccable communication Skills
- Experienced leader with the ability to effectively manage a growing team
- Strong understanding of logo design, graphic design development, social media, video concept and production, advertising, marketing collateral, brand management tools, look tools kits and brand standards guidelines
Desired Characteristics & Fit
- Strong leadership qualities including superb people management skills.
- Ability to attract, motivate, empower, coach and retain staff.
- Abundant experience interfacing with senior level clients
- A strong work ethic, high ambition
- High energy level, able to inspire team members
- Deep understanding of what it takes to work in a small yet growing company
- Creative excellence, Strategic Thinker
- Time Management skills