If you're looking for an opportunity to join a booming global footwear and apparel company as their Associate Creative Director, we've got an amazing full time role for you! Reporting to the Global Creative Director (GCD), the Associate Creative Director (ACD) will steward the GCD’s creative vision of the Brand by leading an internal, full-service agency team of Art Directors, Designers and Copywriters. Following the vision and leadership of the GCD, the ACD will guide and inspire the team to produce best-of-breed marketing materials across all global marketing channels to include: global print retail stores, global digital properties, digital advertising as well as collateral materials for internal business clients.
The ACD must be very creative, highly conceptual and have a refined design taste-level. The ACD must be able to both manage the day-to-day production of creative projects as well as create quick-turn design/copy concepts that will continue to elevate the brand globally. This is a hands-on role and requires expert level Adobe CC skills and elite communication and leadership talents. The ACD will be required to have great ideas that are on-brand and on-strategy and the ability to quickly bring them to life and effectively present them.
While highly creative, the ACD will ensure a consistent brand voice across all marketing channels and be a proactive and energetic contributor of ideas that help define and implement the creative strategy, achieve marketing goals and drive brand growth. The ACD must have a demonstrated track record of people management and be a cultural and creative leader committed to evangelizing the brand internally, as well as externally via consumer/customer marketing channels by being a passionate and willing voice of creative enthusiasm!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain overall brand voice and brand consistency across regions and channels
- Create concepts for seasonal product campaigns, business units or global marketing initiatives
- Have a committed understanding of Wholesale, Retail and eCommerce campaigns
- Collaborate with the Creative and Marketing teams on all outgoing marketing pieces
- Collaborate with Product and Merchandising teams to develop product positioning and develop seasonal stories
- Design internal corporate presentations and projects as needed
- Manage and lead a team of creatives
- Ensure accuracy of consumer-facing content
- Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising and/or Graphic Design
- 10+ years’ experience with an in-house creative team or agency
- 5+ years supervisory responsibility of creative teams
- Expert level graphic design skills
- Ability to commit to the creative vision and passionately execute marketing materials
- Ability to manage and direct the work of others
- Ability to present and communicate ideas
- Knowledge and understanding of advertising principles and evolving best practices for eComm, print and retail copy
- Understanding of consumer profiles, research and data that informs marketing strategies
If you're ready to strap yourself to this rocket ship, apply now! Please include portfolio in application.