We’re looking for an Associate Creative Director for one of our clients to help concept, create and oversee digital assets. This role will work closely with the integrated and digital marketing teams to bring campaigns to life across web and social channels. Beyond concepting and art direction this role will also be responsible for creating assets with in-house design and/or motion teams such as Instagram stories and FB Lives. The right candidate is comfortable shooting on an iPhone and creating rough edits in After Effects or Final Cut. The role requires a balance of creative and production-oriented thinking as this person is not only responsible for overseeing design but will have to roll up their sleeves.
- Collaborate with the Brand Manager, Designer and Marketing Manager to access and create a workflow for the week’s deliverables
- Partner with Project Managers to manage designers and project workflows
- Collaborate with the in-house copy to ensure stories are told in a consistent and on-brand way through brand visuals.
- Work with the Creative Director to verify all deliverables stay on-brief and are cohesive
- Ability to view work across media holistically and with brand consistency a must
- Partner with the Digital Marketing team to confirm you are creating the best user experience
- On-set direction for photoshoots in and out of house
- Contribute to concepting for upcoming campaigns
- Mentor designers
- Present to key stakeholders
- Brand development: continue to refine and hone in on the R+F brand aesthetic through digital and social assets
- 7+ years of relevant creative direction experience.
- Strong portfolio of relevant concepting work demonstrating an ability to produce on-brand creative.
- Keen eye and understanding of image composition and lighting.
- The ability to manage a high-volume workload in a fast-paced environment
- Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects skills.
- Sketch is a bonus
- You are aware and excited about new features in social media