ASSOCIATE COMMUNITY MANAGER
START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: 1 YEAR
LOCATION: SEATTLE, WA
** A FORTUNE 500 RETAIL COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL ASSOCIATE COMMUNITY MANAGER! **
- Work closely with strategic planners, internal stakeholders and agencies on social media strategy and editorial calendar development
- Proactively manage branded social media channels and editorial calendars across brands – following process and delivering on schedule
- Help drive content development – strategy through execution – providing a social perspective on the work
- Provide creative format recommendations by channel (paid or unpaid) that best deliver against campaign objectives
- Curate content from internal and external sources and share across appropriate social channels
- Posting to social channels: maintain a consistent voice across channels aligned with branding and target audience
- Engage, spark discussions, surprise and delight customers across social channels
- Monitor conversations across social media and address important mentions in real-time through engagement, escalation, or documentation
- Discover trending topics, community needs, and interests of target audience across social media, adjusting content and messaging accordingly
- Generate insight into community performance and provide recommendations for improvement
- Familiarity with social media and online engagement tools (e.g. Crimson Hexagon, Hootsuite, etc)
- A driving passion for social media, building community, interacting with consumer audiences.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational, time and self-management skills.
- Ability to execute brand voice guidelines in social content.
- Understanding of the basic mechanisms of paid media in social channels.
- Motivated, energetic self-starter with strong problem solving skills.
- In-depth familiarity with major and emerging social media platforms. (Strong interest and experience with Twitter, G+, YouTube)
- Strong knowledge of platform capabilities
- Passion for digital marketing
- Team leadership
- Energized by working in a fast paced organization