ASSOCIATE COMMUNITY MANAGER
START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: 1 YEAR
LOCATION: SEATTLE, WA
** A FORTUNE 500 RETAIL COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL ASSOCIATE COMMUNITY MANAGER! **
You’ve spent a great deal of time engaging with social mediums both as a consumer as well as a manager for a major consumer Brand. And as a result, it’s left you with clear opinions on the role of social media within our culture, as well as the role Brands can and should play in order to drive deeper, more meaningful experiences for their consumer base. We’re interested in what those opinions are.
- Have a demonstrated history of managing communities for major consumer Brands, across multiple platforms.
- Depth of platform knowledge (both functional as well as strategic)
- Proven ability to drive meaningful engagement with communities that fuel both growth and positive sentiment
- Proactively manage branded social media channels and editorial calendars across brands – following process and delivering on schedule
- Manage brand Instagram accounts with emphasis on discovering eye-catching, on-brand, user-generated content across Instagram
- Monitor conversations across social media and address important mentions and comments in real-time through engagement, escalation, or documentation
- Help drive content development – strategy through execution – providing a social perspective on the work
- Provide creative format recommendations by channel (paid or unpaid) that best deliver against campaign objectives
- Curate content from internal and external sources and share across appropriate social channels
- Posting to social channels: maintain a consistent voice across channels aligned with branding and target audience
- Engage, spark discussions, surprise and delight customers across social channels
- Discover trending topics, community needs, and interests of target audience across social media, adjusting content and messaging accordingly
- Generate insight into community performance and provide recommendations for improvement
- Familiarity with social media and online engagement tools (e.g. Crimson Hexagon, Hootsuite, Sprinklr, etc)
- 1+ years of professional level social media experience
- Experience managing or contributing to a brand or organization’s Instagram presence
- Strong knowledge of platform capabilities
- Passion for digital marketing
- A driving passion for social media, building community, interacting with consumer audiences.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational, time and self-management skills.
- Ability to execute brand voice guidelines in social content.
- Understanding of the basic mechanisms of paid media in social channels.
- Motivated, energetic self-starter with strong problem solving skills.
- In-depth familiarity with major and emerging social media platforms.