To pull Client’s premium product orders through the wholesale lab customer network and implement promotions to encourage support from this group while working closely with sales and marketing management and their sales force to provide communication tools that increase Client market share within the established profitability goals and expense budgets.
Manage wholesale marketing program including all marketing communications projects and promotions from concept through execution. Managing budgets, tracking multiple projects, create print and digital trade ads, sales aides and program material.
The wholesale lab customer group is the gateway to the independent retail business segment—the primary target audience for Client’s premium products—and represents about 60% of the market potential. The Associate Channel Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and implementing strategies that will pull premium product orders through this customer network and implement promotions to encourage support from this group. This responsibility requires working closely with sales and marketing management and the sales force to provide communication tools that increase market share within the established profitability goals and expense budgets.
The management and development of this person is the responsibility of the Channel Marketing Manager.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Manage wholesale marketing program including all marketing communications projects and promotions from concept through execution.
• Manage budget of approximately $800,000.
• Track multiple projects and programs all at different stages of development and implementation.
• Create print and digital trade advertisements, sales aids and program materials.
• Collaborate with product marketing to develop and execute new product communication plans across channels.
• Maintain integrity of prestigious subsidiary brand throughout all marketing communications.
• Coordinate marketing efforts with sales team, wholesalers, retailers and vendors.
• Develop and implement systems for program execution.
• Assist sales force, management, and customers with requests for support and marketing materials.
• Travel for trade shows and customer calls up to three times per year.
Education and/or Experience:
• B.A. in Marketing with 5 years of experience assisting in marketing communications, managing marketing projects or equivalent.
• The position requires excellent planning, creative, decision making, and negotiating skills.
• Ability to create final work using the following computer programs: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Power Point.
• Ability to create or edit work using Adobe InDesign and Photoshop a plus.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs