Job title: Associate Creative Director (various roles across consumer, digital and branding and campaign)
We have numerous roles for Associate Creative Directors as we have won a lot of new business.
Location: Central London
We are looking for:
- 1x ACD (with consumer brand experience - must be conceptual) £65-70K
- 1x ACD (digital - conceptual) £65-70K
- 1x ACD (integrated campaigns and branding - conceptual) £65-70K
- We are seeking an inspiring, out-going individual, with a passion for ideas and integrated communications campaigns that make a positive difference to their clients' business and the wider world.
- You might be looking to make a step up in your career by taking more of a lead on creative projects and creative direction and probably want to take more responsibility for the ideas and in leading designers to help you deliver on these.
- This is a new role and has been born out of the fact we are an ambitious, growing business that has creativity at the heart and the current CD's need support pushing creative and unlocking new opportunities.
- We have three creative directors who lead the bulk of the accounts and are looking for potential creative director superstars to add further creativity, leadership and experience in supporting them in delivering our creative vision.
Here's what you bring:
Experience: You've been a Design Director or Associate/Assistant Creative Director previously, worked with big brands, are hands on and have a portfolio that proves you can apply creative to strategic problems.
Flexibility: The challenge of working in a media neutral agency is that you never know what will come next, but that's also part of the fun. Our belief is that truly creative person can apply themselves to many different challenges.
Cultural fit: We are not interested in prima donnas. We operate a collegiate and flat structure that recognizes that everyone has a role to play in success. We are not formal, we embrace a start-up attitude and as individuals, we make things happen. Anyone in our business can have a good idea. We are all in the boat together, rowing hard.
In return for all that you bring, we'll offer you...
- A fast-growing, integrated ambitious agency with a great roster of clients and exciting projects.
- A famous parent company and global network with all the resulting benefits.
- Incredibly smart, talented, motivated, fun people to work with.
- This role requires someone who will constantly wow our clients with your creative thinking and inspire the teams around you with your commitment, passion and energy.
- You will be able to present your ideas and conduct yourself confidently and with flair at a senior level.
- You will be collaborative in nature and a team player, leading accounts from a creative perspective, working to create impactful client centric solutions, to influence audiences and enhance their brand.
- Developing fruitful client relationships and proven success in winning pitches.
- Supporting CD's on larger accounts, you will also be given opportunity to lead your own projects and put your own stamp on these.
- You will report to one of our CD's responsible for your welfare, mentorship, training needs and career development.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Ability to come up with award winning ideas.
- Supporting the CD's and raising standards.
- Creatively leading your own projects.
- Collaborating to deliver projects successfully.
- Work with CD's to inspire the team.
- Presenting ideas with confidence and flair to internal stakeholders and clients.
- Promote us to the outside world and adding to the creative spirit and culture of the agency.
- Meet project milestones and deliver within budget.
- Mentor less experienced team members.
- Manage, inspire and motivate teams.
- Championing our agency values which are brave, inventive, community.
- Conducting appraisals where needed.
You'll come from a creative agency that creates award winning campaigns or an integrated PR agency where taking a creative lead for your clients or from a digital/ad agency who can create campaigns and you will have an award winning track record across B2C integrated marketing and communications campaigns.
Personal qualities and skills:
- Abililty to add value and make a difference.
- Organise, meticulous, and able to meet deadlines.
- A great communicator and collaborator at all levels.
- Commercial with an interest in our sector.