Do you want to be part of a team which is proud to reunite millions of lost pets with their families? Every single day this team brings over 200 lost pets home! We are seeking a passionate Associate/Brand Manager (ABM/BM) to join this noble cause. The role will be responsible for the development and execution of several key brand initiatives and marketing programs critical to the success of HomeAgain business. An important focus for this role will be leading the cross functional teams across organization in support of HomeAgain product and service portfolio. This position in the high paced environment offers steep learning curve, direct coaching and learning from senior leadership and never has a dull moment..
• Define marketing objectives and clarify goals- both short and long term
• Assess opportunities to launch new products and services to meet evolving need of pets and pet parents
• Identifies growth opportunities through market research, category trends, competitive product and service analysis etc.
• Execute business strategy, deliver and keep track of revenue goals tied to the strategy.
• Capture past learning to guide future planning and execution delivering products and services that better satisfy end user’s needs
• Partners with stakeholders and cross functional teams to prepare annual business plan and recommendation for senior leadership’s approval
• Be a subject matter specialist leading project decisions and managing communication across the teams and up through stakeholders
• Acts as the voice of HomeAgain business at the tactical project level and the main liaison from inception to execution
• Works with stakeholders to establish and follow analytics and reporting metrics
• Works directly with sales organization, customer care and professional teams to execute key projects and deliver on key success criteria
• Works closely with business leaders in HomeAgain team to execute on tactics and new products and features launches
• Manages external partnerships delivering on short and long term partner strategies
• Acts as the change agent for HomeAgain business throughout the executions of projects
• Bachelor’s degree MBA Preferred 1-5 years professional experience
• Experience in managing external and internal partners in the development and deployment of strategy and execution of tactics
• Experience working with multiple teams to manage multiple projects’ timelines
• Experience in delivering an idea from inception through implementation
• Demonstrated ability to work comfortably and confidently in a fast pace and high expectation organization
• Demonstrated strong prioritization and organizational skills to move the business forward
• Ability to think strategically and work independently; Well organized, and detail oriented
• Ability to multi-task and lead at least 3 concurrent initiatives
• Up to 10% travel required for this job