Top Consumer Goods client is seeking an Associate Brand Manager for a temporary assignment!
The ideal candidate will be a detail-oriented innovative consumer marketer and brand developer to help manage the global product development and marketing processes and line planning activities to drive our high-profile Disney Princess and Frozen brands. In this critical role, you will partner with cross-functional teams (design & development, packaging, engineering, demand planning, costing) on all phases of product development. Candidate will assist on all consumer facing marketing activities such as advertising and marketing communication. As such, the successful candidate will need to be a proactive, high energy, collaborative, and responsive team member. Well rounded candidate should have both a strong creative and financial acumen with strategic based judgment.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Partner with the Global Brand Manager to lead cross functional teams to execute key brand initiative, including finding innovative ways to grow the business and deliver portfolio financials
• Assist in development of overall go-to-market product strategy
• Drive product innovations through the system to better meet consumer demands
• Leverage global insights and competitive research to guide cross functional teams through the development cycle
• Manage day-to-day internal operating systems (P2M, HDM, POS etc.)
• Track and analyze global POS performance
• Assist Global Brand Lead in developing advertising assets and other marketing communications.
• Assist in managing external creative agency relationship
• Assist in creating internal and external presentation decks
• Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field.
• MBA preferred (Additional work experience in lieu of MBA considered).
• Minimum of 3 years of progressive experience in consumer packaged goods industry or brand marketing
• Thorough understanding of steps necessary to bring products to market
• Understanding of implementing a fully integrated marketing program.
• Strong organization skills with high attention to detail
• Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
• Proactive, self starter
• Ability to collaborate and influence cross-functionally.
• Ability to multitask; capable of prioritizing and handling multiple projects simultaneously under tight time constraints with minimal supervision
• Well developed, verbal, written and presentation skills.
• Intermediate proficiency in Excel and Powerpoint