Associate Brand Manager for Marketing - Hasbro Gaming Crate
Looking for eager, driven and passionate candidate looking to learn quickly about product management, help build new business development opportunities and develop marketing strategy and plans for new game brands.
Under the direction of the Senior Brand Manager, you will contribute to the global product development process and line planning activities for assigned brand as well as supporting key brand strategy and marketing activities. In role, you will partner with cross-functional teams (design & development, packaging, engineering, demand planning, costing) on all phases of product development. You will build and leverage best practices to enable the business to meet and/or exceed brand goals.
• Support Business Development
• Assist with analysis of new opportunities, competitive landscape, new gaming categories with a specific focus on crowdfunding, distribution platforms, and innovative partnerships.
• Assist in Marketing Execution
• Assist in creating marketing plans
• Support existing marketing/social engagement efforts: copywriting, delivery of assets
• Support Product Development and Analysis
• Manage Product: Cost Sheets, Demand Plans, Gate documents, Product sell sheets, HDM management, GLP management, Product samples and photo requests, STAAR plan management, TM searches, VLP's/SOL document management, Gate review document preparation,
• Sizzle/DAD Videos: Participate in strategy & delivery of assets.
• Support Global packaging/graphic direction.
• Support key regional meeting (GIM, GSMM, etc)