Aquent has an immediate 3-4 month opportunity for a Marketing Associate with a top tier Fortune 500 company in Oakland, CA. This position is similar to an Associate Brand Manager role. The client is looking for someone who has their functional marketing and base knowledge down. A talent who is resilient with proven success and can jump in and start supporting the business immediately. CPG experience a plus!
The is a developmental assignment designed to build the capability to drive brand performance, grow brand equity and share by activating distinctive consumer insights through leading brand management for a portion of a large/strategic brand.
- Uses consumer and marketplace data and trends to support developing a deeper understanding of the demographics, psychographics, and behavioral drivers of the brand’s consumer or a particular consumer segment.
- Supports the brand’s need to identify and understand what the brand stands for in the hearts and minds of consumers including brand identity, essence, vision, mission and core values to drive relevant communications and innovation.
- Leverages brand, consumer and marketplace data and trends to Support Manager in developing an annual plan to closely align the efforts of Marketing and Sales to generate optimal demand for the brand
- Manages consumer communications projects that develop a creative territory that brings the brand to life and enables effective consumer communication.
- Prepares, presents and sells-in aspects of the brand plan to management, cross-functional partners and external stakeholders.
- Leverages consumer, shopper and marketplace data to support defining a brand’s short-term and long-term innovation strategy, in collaboration with cross-functional and external experts, lead innovation projects in support of the brand’s innovation strategy such as new idea generation and validation, commercialization strategies and plans and channel- or customer-specific opportunities.
- Supports Manager in implementing a 3-year consumer centric brand plan to drive and/or sustain long-term brand health including equity, awareness and engagement.