Overall Job Purpose:
This position offers a great opportunity to further develop core marketing competencies such as Customer Understanding, Customer Experience Management and particularly Metrics Implementation and Management, through design and implementation of multichannel launch activities.
The purpose of this role is to plan, develop and own the creation of Dermatology marketing content and lead on the dissemination of this content through multiple channels in line with the multichannel customer journeys for the current (Psoriasis) indication.
There will be significant engagement with UK Though Leaders, the UK cross-functional team and the UK sales force.
Main Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Lead on the creation of key marketing content which will drive customers through the buyer behaviour model, by collaborating with the UK cross-functional team (NTA, sales, medical), external agencies and key UK thought leaders
using appropriate media (i.e. video, print, digital).
- Lead and own the development, implementation of a UK owned content platform which can be fully integrated into the Dermatology multichannel plan.
- Partner with the UK Digital Team and external agencies to deliver this content to specific customer segments through relevant channels. This may involve selection of appropriate bought, owned and earned channels and implementation of traffic driving campaigns.
- Collaborate with the UK cross functional team (Digital, customer operations), to ensure these channels and content are appropriately linked, and powerful metrics are assigned in order to analyse the movement of key customer groups through the multichannel journey.
- Track, measure and regularly report on progress, taking corrective action where necessary.
- Use in-depth insight into key players to develop effective content & deliver outstanding customer experiences.
- Develop and use relationships with Key Players and Thought Leaders to impact brand performance.
- Ensure that all content is 100% compliant to ABPI Code of Practice, local SOPs, and GPP.
- Understanding of multi-channel marketing and engaging with a new customer group
- Experience of communicating and collaborating with Thought Leaders/SMEs.
- Excellent customer and internal/agency/vendor relationship and management skills.
- Good project management skills.
- Good presentation, written & verbal skills.
- Good budget management skills.
- Evidence of strong teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership and motivation.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, organise and prioritise.
- Ability to assimilate complex information and translate these into implemental solutions.
- Confidence & willingness to take on new challenges, ask questions, and manage multiple projects.
- Demonstration of initiative.
- Proven track record of successful performance.
- Experience in Dermatology sales/marketing or understanding of the Dermatology environment
- Experience in creating promotional or educational video content
- Track record of sales & marketing success
- Awareness of the new NHS and devolved countries market access environments.
- Technical & digital marketing experience and expertise
- Pharma sales experience.
- Proficiency with IT tools (i.e. MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Overall Job Purpose: