Contract with potential for extension or perm with Fortune 500 Tech company in San Francisco!
**MANDATORY: 1-3 years of experience authoring web pages in an enterprise-level content management system**
We are looking for someone with the right learning attitude who actively seeks out opportunities to learn more about improving their technical skillset to become a better digital marketer. The ideal candidate is proactive and detail-oriented with a commitment to exploring cutting-edge web marketing technologies, and will work closely with a more senior Web Experience Producer or Manager to complete executional tasks on our web properties.
* Assist the web experience management team in authoring and managing pages
* Maintain and edit existing page templates within our CMS that adhere to overall brand guidelines, update HTML/CSS.
* This position is primarily executional supporting a lead web experience manager and is focused on production of webpages
* 1-3 years of experience authoring web pages in an enterprise-level content management system (OpenCMS, AEM/CQ5 or similar) utilizing writing, coding and graphics production skills.
* Working functional knowledge of HTML and CSS as well as basic graphics production.
* Excellent organizational skills, works well in a collaborative team environment and manages and prioritizes their time effectively.