ASSOCIATE SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGIST
START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: 1 YEAR
LOCATION: SEATTLE, WA
** A FORTUNE 500 RETAIL COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL ASSOCIATE SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGIST! **
The candidate we’re seeking has digital experience working either in account planning, or social strategy for a large brand or agency. You have extensive knowledge of social platforms and how channels can work together to create best-in-class experiences that drive greater customer engagement. Your success and experience helping creative teams take a consumer-minded approach to social engagement programs will set you apart from the field.
- Use online listening, trends research, daily community learnings, and social analytics reports to provide insights to inform social content strategy and creative briefs.
- Stay current on social media and interactive marketing trends and prepare well-researched POVs including best practices, relevant examples, and potential opportunities.
- Help manage editorial calendar and work closely with social strategists, creative, and community management teams to ensure content and assets are being approved on time.
- Support social strategists in working with internal teams and agency partners to consult and ensure adherence to social strategy and best practices.
- 1-3 years of dedicated experience in account planning or digital strategy in an agency or brand.
- Hands-on experience using social listening tools (e.g. Crimson Hexagon) and developing insights.
- Must have active accounts across social media channels and have advanced knowledge of social platforms including the specific rules of engagement for brands/advertisers, general platform policies, and user behavior trends.
- Detailed understanding of social analytics across channels. Ability to synthesize data from many sources into actionable insights.
- Solid interpersonal and presentation skills.
- A strong collaborator with the ability to think, plan, and execute resourcefully, across multiple tasks.