Our top toy and entertainment company client is looking to hire a Graphic Production Specialist for a one year position offering W2 pay and full benefits.
- Initiates all digital artwork approvals (Packaging, Instructions, In-Pack Collateral etc.)
- Monitors all lead artwork approvals to ensure there are no workflow errors
- Performs in depth file checks to ensure that files are prepared correctly for print before release to other sites and manufacturing
- Educates designers on how to properly set up files and avoid common errors that are consistently seen
- Distributes lead files for adaptations / localizations
- Distributes final files for post-release revisions
Final Art Release (FAR)
- Completes final file review checkpoint for lead releases
- Prepares FAR Forms
- List out color and print specifications for packaging; part numbers and any special print instructions
- Releases art files to HFE for packaging, instructions, in-pack collateral (cross sells etc), product art, trade merchandising displays
- Archives final FAR files
- 1- 3 years experience in graphic file management, artwork approval processes, or customer service within a creative environment.
- Experience managing the distribution of graphic files within a digital environment and knowledge of graphic software a plus.
- The ideal candidates should have trafficking experience in a creative environment. Art file review/check prepared properly for print, digital artwork approvals, file tracking, distribution and archiving and processing graphic/artwork changes.
Mac platform software requirements:
- Adobe Creative Suite - moderate to proficient knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Adobe Acrobat proficiency
- Microsoft Office - moderate knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communication or equivalent experience