A dynamic, high-performing, growing team responsible for front-end user experience and marketing content production is looking for an assistant web producer to help in making the online shopper's experience as seamless and delightful as possible.
This person will support focus on web operations, quality assurance, and special projects. In this role, you’ll be a key member of the Production team, supporting the promotional and operational needs of the website. You’ll be an expert in the promotional marketing calendar, managing a substantial volume of executional tasks within a fast-paced environment. This Assistant will work within a high-visibility space, with flawless execution always at top of mind.
Key responsibilities include:
• Responsible for various website testing including; promotional code set-up, web checkout, linking QA, browser + device compatibility, and ensuring the correct promo messaging is reflected in content.
• Liaising with Marketing, IT, and Production partners to update and troubleshoot promo code issues.
• Works closely with team in tracking and troubleshooting defects found, clearly communicating issues and the potential root cause.
• Escalates issues and recommendations with an appropriate level of urgency.
• Opens daily tickets to inform Technology teams of emerging business needs.
• Works within content management tool to set up the build information for all scheduled website updates.
• Helps with the documentation, maintenance, and communication of the weekly executional push schedule
• Partners with 3rd party translation vendor to translate promotional campaigns for our Canada ECOM site.
• Produces small scale marketing campaigns as needed.