ABOUT THIS ROLE:
One of our valued Fortune 500 financial service insurance clients in Charlotte, NC is in need of a Web Developer with a design sensibility for a year long freelance project to assist with design, layout, coding, testing and maintenance of the organization’s websites, online advisor tools and other digital properties.
The client is looking for someone to help enhance the company’s online presence by using new technologies and web design to develop interactive online experiences for their Financial Advisor including the creation and management of microsites, online calculators, mobile applications and more. This role will be responsible for translating business and user requirements into dynamic online experiences through the development of creative concepts and coding of these websites and online tools. The ideal candidate will also have experience with analytics, testing and optimization.
• Develop high-quality visual websites for both desktop and mobile devices
• Ensure branding and set design standards are consistent across all digital platforms.
• Create materials for digital properties (banner ads, promotional graphics, info graphics, etc.)
• Provide ongoing digital support for marketing programs.
• Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends; continually providing new ways to deliver interactive online content
• Collaborates closely with inter-departmental partners, as well as IT
• At least 2 site coding samples you have designed will needed as portfolio pieces
• 3-5 years of experience in designing for web and interactive media
• Solid understanding of web technology, including technical capabilities and limitations
• In-depth understanding of HTML and the capabilities of web browsers is essential, and knowledge of CS5
• Experience with Responsive design patterns and development of mobile sites
• Knowledge of Google Analytics or other web analytics tools
• Customer focused with good interpersonal skills; ability to work in detailed oriented environment, managing multiple projects at once; strong communication skills
Bachelor’s Degree required
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
ABOUT THIS ROLE: