A high-performing, growing team responsible for front-end user experience and marketing content production for a popular fashion brand's e-commerce channel is looking for an Assistant Site Producer. This team works collaboratively with partners in Marketing, IT, Web Design, Web Development and Merchandising to produce a best-in-class online shopping experience visited by almost a million people per day.
Someone great to support us in the Assistant Producer role, focusing on web operations, quality assurance, and special projects. In this role, you’ll be a key member of the Production team, supporting the promotional and operational needs of the website. You’ll be an expert in the promotional marketing calendar, managing a substantial volume of executional tasks within a fast-paced environment. This Assistant will work within a high-visibility space, with flawless execution always at top of mind.
Key responsibilities include:
• Responsible for various website testing and QA including: promotional code set-up, web checkout, linking QA, browser + device compatibility, and ensuring the correct promo messaging is reflected in content.
• Liaising with Marketing, IT, and Production partners to update and troubleshoot promo code issues.
• Works closely with team in tracking and troubleshooting defects found, clearly communicating issues and the potential root cause.
• Escalates issues and recommendations with an appropriate level of urgency.
• Opens daily tickets to inform Technology teams of emerging business needs.
• Works within content management tool to set up the build information for all scheduled website updates.
• Helps with the documentation, maintenance, and communication of the weekly executional push schedule
• Produces small scale marketing campaigns as needed.