Our client is looking for TWO Assistant Site Merchandising Specialists to join their ecommerce team! The ideal candidate will have basic operational management of an ecommerce website for the aforementioned businesses - one position will be Photo & Personalized Gifts business and the other focused on Toys business. Additional skills that would be sought are experience with SEO, Site Optimization or any prior work experience specifically in ecommerce
- · Partner with site managers & marketing teams to build and execute site experiences for Global & Seasonal pages.
- · Own & uphold digital site build calendar. Assistant Manager is responsible for coordination of all assets required for site build, so site specialists can execute properly.
- · Work with creative producers on asset & page creation. Assistant Manager is responsible for requesting & approving digital creative assets.
- · Partner with marketing teams to align on expected customer journey & messaging hierarchy for Global & Seasonal pages to create accurate wireframes.
- · Assistant managers will be expected to create & clone dashboards for seasonal campaigns through Adobe Analytics.
- · Continuously review metrics to make site optimization to better the customer experience for the user.
- · Assistant managers are expected to QA site builds before providing QA links to all stakeholders for Global & Seasonal pages.
- · Provide expertise and needed training. This includes training of content management systems, DAM systems, wire framing, best practices for SEO improvement, and ADA compliancy.
- · Assist product teams with site builds that are needed for e2e testing of new modules.
- · Report site issues/bugs through SRS JIRA ticketing.