The developers of this AAA title are looking for a dynamic and organized Assistant Producer with a passion for game development. The Assistant Producer will provide support to the production team in many different aspects of production on an exciting AAA game.
The Assistant Producer is a critical role, responsible for supporting one or more development groups, ensuring their group(s) deliver(s) their features on time, at or above expected quality and within budget. They are expected to facilitate cross collaboration between the teams to create the best possible user experience. The Assistant Producer will help to create production plans for the project, assisting the Producers to establish milestone deliverables and executing against this plan by prioritizing production deadlines, managing risks and reacting quickly to challenges.
• Proactively identify dependencies and risks associated with meeting project milestones; ensure necessary and appropriate steps are taken to resolve difficulties which may impede progress or compromise achievement of project objectives
• Create and update status and information to provide ‘real-time' visibility of shared development efforts
• Identify task-related processes to improve efficiency
• Provide regular status reporting and capacity plan updates
• Project data organization and tracking
• Administer project related processes internal and external to the team, such as running scrums to identify dependencies and roadblocks
• Handle the formal and informal organizational communication with stakeholders
• Project development with emphasis on team empowerment
• 3+ years Project Management experience in software development
• Excellent communication skills across all levels of an organization, including in a distributed team from different time zones
• Experience managing cross functional teams
• A good understanding of the game development cycle with an understanding of the creative process and its impact on business needs
• Ability to learn quickly and retain a high level of detail
• Ability to own and drive a meeting with multiple stakeholders and effectively achieve the meeting’s purpose
• Must possess excellent analytical and problem-solving capabilities
• Proficient with software development tools such as Hansoft or JIRA
• Experience with a variety of project management methodologies (Agile, Kanban, Lean etc.)
• Experience shipping AAA quality games a strong plus
• Empowers team to problem solve at all times.
• Consistently removes obstacles for team.
• Directs resources and process towards the vision.
• Resourceful and thoughtful in making decisions in a timely manner.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs