The Assistant Producer is responsible for supporting the overall operations and quality assurance of all digital experiences in site & email for Old Navy. They will test and provide feedback to producers and marketing for site and email content. The Assistant Producer owns the setup and approval of site marketing content groups using the Gap, Inc. content management system. They’re also responsible for working with 3rd party vendors to upload assets for email builds and translations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Requires day-to-day management of the following website components:
- Helps with the documentation, maintenance, and communication of the weekly marketing push schedule; works with manager to ensure accuracy on an on-going basis.
- Works within content management tool to set up the build information for all scheduled website updates.
- Responsible for various website & email testing including; linking QA, correct content, Omniture tracking, browser/device compatibility etc. and communicating out issues to Production team.
- Partners with 3rd party translation vendor to deliver files and documents necessary to distribute marketing projects on a regular basis.
- Produces small scale marketing campaigns as assigned.
- Assists team on various projects to help improve the overall site & email experience as needed.
- Knowledge, skills & abilities:
- • Familiarity with Internet technologies and web-based content publishing, production, and UI issues helpful.
- Willingness to learn web production and release processes, including website tools and technologies.
- Excellent oral/written communication, analytical and interpersonal skills; strong attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and driven. Ability to work independently with a constant sense of ownership for the quality assurance of site.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and web-based tools like Google docs.
2) Minimum experience:
• 1-2 years online experience in testing or in a web production environment useful, but not required.
• 1+ years experience in an Internet environment. Retail eCommerce experience a plus.