Job Title: Marketing Content Operations Assistant Producer
Start Date: 9/18/17
End Date: 1 year
Location: San Francisco, CA
**OUR FORTUNE 500 FASHION CLIENT IS LOOKING FOR AN ASSISTANT PRODUCER TO JOIN THEIR MARKETING CONTENT OPERATIONS TEAM IN SAN FRANCISCO**
The new content management assistant is focused primarily on supporting the marketing content operations. This person will be much closer to marketing content and will help produce marketing content projects as well as the operational steps needed to execute those campaigns.
• Leads implementation of short-lead, high-value promotions on site and email.
• Responsible for various website testing including: marketing content validation, linking QA, browser + device compatibility.
• Supports program management for large scale projects like Super Cash and Friends & Family: helps to QA codes, assists in various validation stages to ensure program is produced flawlessly, works with store counterparts to ensure x-channel execution is seamless.
• Works within content management tool to set up the build information for all scheduled website updates.
• Helps with the documentation, maintenance, and communication of the weekly marketing push schedule.
• Partners with 3rd party translation vendor to translate promotional campaigns for our Canada ECOM site.
• Produces small scale marketing campaigns as needed.