Assistant Producer - Email & Special Projects
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: June 18, 2018
**Our Fortune 500 Fashion Client is looking for an Assistant Producer to join their Email & Special Projects team in San Francsico**
Job Title: Assistant Producer, Email & Special Projects
The Assistant Producer: Email & Special Projects is responsible for supporting the overall operations and quality assurance across multiple digital channels. The Assistant Producer will perform email, site & mobile testing activities and partner with third party vendors, Marketers and Associate Producers to ensure all business requirements are met and function as expected. This is a fast-paced position managing a large volume of executional tasks across a variety of channels. This position requires someone who can manage multiple tasks simultaneously, while maintaining strong attention to detail and organization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Requires day-to-day management of the following components:
● Responsible for testing and quality assuring emails before deployment.
● Manages asset delivery to our email vendor.
● Communicates the email calendar to our email vendor.
● Manages email & SMS vendor’s expectations: acting as the liaison between email & SMS production/marketing and the vendor, facilitating updates and changes.
● Tracking and expediting Canadian French translation with our translation management team
● Manage weekly SMS campaigns & special projects on an as-needed basis
● Keeping to tight deadlines and managing changing priorities on an hourly basis
1) Knowledge, skills & abilities:
● Excellent oral/written communication, analytical and interpersonal skills; strong attention to detail.
● Self-motivated and driven. Ability to work independently with a constant sense of ownership for all operations.
● Team player: willingness to assist associate producers and producers and ability to manage up.
● Desire to learn web production and release processes, including website tools and technologies.
● Experience with web-based tools like Google docs, Microsoft Outlook, and Smartsheet.
2) Minimum educational level:
● Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
● 1-2 years online experience in testing or in a web production environment useful, but not required.
● 1+ years experience in the digital space. Retail eCommerce experience a plus.