ECOMMERCE | FASHION
LOCATION: San Francisco
CONTRACT: 1 year | Mon-Fri | 40 hours/week
CALLING ALL JUNIOR AND ASSISTANT PRODUCERS!
A FORTUNE 500 RETAIL COMPANY IS IN NEED OF AN ASSISTANT PRODUCER TO JOIN THEIR TEAM. THIS WOULD BE A GREAT WAY TO GET A SHOE IN TO THE HEADQUARTERS OF GLOBALLY RECOGNIZED BRAND.
GENERAL SUMMARY: The Assistant Producer is responsible for supporting the team with the overall operations and quality assurance of the website. The Assistant Producer will execute website testing activities. This includes site and email content. Also responsible for working with manager and other cross-functional partners to resolve defects found on the production site and within the website tools.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Website & Email
Requires day-to-day management of the following website & email components:
• Works within content management tool to execute all scheduled website updates.
• Responsible for various website & email testing including; linking QA, correct content, browser compatibility and communicating issues to Production team.
• Coordinates review and final sign-off of website content with other Production team members; documents feedback and manages any required changes.
• Owns the documentation, maintenance, and communication of the weekly marketing push schedule; works with manager to ensure accuracy on an on-going basis.
• Partners with 3rd party email vendor to deliver files and documents necessary to distribute marketing emails on a regular basis.
• Produces small scale marketing campaigns as assigned.
• Partners with 3rd party translation vendor to deliver files and documents necessary to distribute marketing projects on a regular basis.
Site Features/Customer Experience:
• Works closely with team in tracking and troubleshooting defects found, clearly communicating issues and the potential root cause. Escalates issues and recommendations with an appropriate level of urgency.
• Assists team on various projects to help improve the overall site experience.
• May be asked to assist with special projects as needed.
1) Knowledge, skills & abilities:
• Understanding of web technologies and web-based content publishing, production, and UI issues.
• Understanding of web production and release processes, including direct experience with website tools and technologies.
• Excellent oral/written communication, analytical and interpersonal skills; strong attention to detail.
• Self-motivated and driven. Ability to work independently with a constant sense of ownership for the quality assurance of site.
2) Minimum educational level:
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
3) Minimum experience:
• 1-2 years online experience in testing or in a web production environment.
• 1+ years experience in the web space. Retail eCommerce experience a plus.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs