Psst! Our client has an AMAZING opportunity for an Assistant Producer that just opened up! Sound interesting? Keep reading to find out more!
WE ARE: A dynamic, high-performing team responsible for email content production for a major local fashion retailer's e-commerce channel. We do in-house what most companies use agencies for, and we pride ourselves on flawless execution in an environment of growth-oriented change. We work collaboratively with our partners in Marketing, Web Design, Merchandising and our third party Email vendor to produce a best-in-class shopping experience visited by almost a million people per day.
WE NEED: Someone sharp, quick and detail-oriented to join us in the Assistant Producer role, helping to execute the on-time, on-strategy US and bi-lingual Canada marketing email program. This is a fast-paced position managing a large volume of executional tasks within a high-visibility channel. You will work with our team of Associate Email Producers to help ensure flawless execution of each and every email we send out to our customer base.
- Testing and QAing all emails before deployment
- Assisting Associates in linking setup and approval for all emails
- Executing delivery of assets to our email vendor
- Tracking and expediting Canadian French translation with our translation management team
- Keeping to tight deadlines and managing changing priorities on an hourly basis
- Familiarity with GoogleDocs suite, WorkFront, Outlook, and marketing content management systems.
- Someone who loves working with people to solve problems.
- You are never daunted by a long To Do list and are always assessing processes and workflows for maximum efficiency.
- You see how small details impact the much bigger picture and pride yourself on anticipating issues before they arise.
- You self-correct. You thrive in deadline-driven work environments with constantly changing business needs and nuanced task work. You want to learn more about the world of email.
- You may lack expertise but are eager to start growing your knowledge base from the ground up, with an eye on how to better the system along the way.
- 1-2 years of production experience, preferably in the ECOM or agency space
- High degree of initiative and resourcefulness
- Exceptional detail-orientation, with previous experience in traffic or project management a plus
- Excellent written and verbal skills; enjoys interacting with all types of people
- Ability to balance team expectations and priorities
If interested and would like more information, please apply to this posting and qualified candidates will be contacted immediately regarding next steps.